October 14, 2015

31 Days of Book Pics - Day 14 - BookSource




My 2 biggest book sources are the library, and Shelf Awareness, for sure. I love getting emails from both of them, letting me know that I can come pick up books, or that books are on their way to me! Speaking of Shelf Awareness - sorry today's post is up late! I was frantically trying to finish Career of Evil for review. 

And, I can tell you already that tomorrow's post will be late. I might even have to double up on Friday. Because tomorrow's prompt is birthday books - in honor of Juliet, whose birthday is tomorrow! She's the big 0 - 2. So I'll be busy prepping stuff this evening, and busy partying tomorrow.

 In the meantime, what's YOUR biggest book source?

This is Day 14 of my 31 Days of Book Pics series for 2015. I'd love it if you'd play along on Instagram and Twitter by posting a bookish picture each day of October. Don't forget to hashtag your photos with #31bookpics so that I can find them! Click the image below to find the whole series!