How to be a Bigger Booknerd
- Use these 10 tips to help you find time to read, even if you have small children.
- Make your own Literary Bucket List.
- Raise little readers of your own.
- Reread great books. Or favorite Christmas ones.
- Read in multiple formats.
- Dress up as a book character for Halloween.
My Personal Reading Habits
- I didn't make a 2014 reading goal. Because: newborn.
- For 2015 my goal is 104 books. But I'm schmizzling it. I may end up over 200!
- Even bookworms don't always finish books. (Actually, I kind of think bookworms are less likely to - because we know there are so many more good ones out there!)
- I not only love reading, I also love pie charts. Check out graphs and charts of what I read in 2011, 2012, and 2014.
More About Me
- I read fast - how about you?
- I have a lot of books in my bedroom. A lot.
- Reading is my favorite hobby, but I have lots of others too!
- These are eight authors I adore.
- I listen to a ton of audiobooks. You should too!
- Mystery is one of my favorite genres. Read your way around the world in 35 mysteries.
More about Tucson
- It doesn't rain much here. But when it does, I read.
- We love our local library!
- Tucson has some pretty awesome things to do, including the amazing Tucson Festival of Books.