October 20, 2015

31 Days of Book Pics - Day 20 - Picture Books


I was having trouble deciding what picture books to pick for this prompt, since we have approximately 9,000 of them in our house. (A less hyperbolic estimate would be around 400... but still, too many to photograph.)

So I told Eleanor to run and pick 3 picture books she really likes. And here's what she came up with.
  • Pinkalicious: Flower Girl (which she got for being the flower girl in my brother's wedding last year).
  • I am Rosa Parks (which I bought during Black History Month - it's a great little history of the Civil Rights movement).
  • A Little House Birthday (which tells about Laura Ingalls's 5th birthday - my mom bought it for Eleanor's 5th birthday last spring).


How many picture books are there in YOUR house?



This is Day 20 of my 31 Days of Book Pics series for 2015. I'd love it if you'd play along on Instagram and Twitter by posting a bookish picture each day of October. Don't forget to hashtag your photos with #31bookpics so that I can find them! Click the image below to find the whole series!