October 12, 2011

Day 12: A Bit of a Breather

reading
Photo from here.
I have to admit, blogging every day is harder than I thought it would be. It doesn't help that right as I started the 31 day challenge, my 17 month old daughter abruptly started napping for only 90 minutes a day, instead of her previous 3 hours. I've been so busy writing book reviews that I haven't actually done a lot of reading!

So today I'm taking a reading break. I've got my nose stuffed in a book, a bowl of Kit Kats at my side, and you'll have some more delicious reviews coming your way tomorrow! (Sorry, I'm not sharing the Kit Kats).

In the meantime, check out the original 31 Days of Good Reads post, because I've been updating it every day with links to all of the posts.

And, if you're just dying for book reviews and can't wait till tomorrow, check out the latest Shelf Awareness Reader's Edition, because lots of my fellow reviewers are talking about great books over there.

How about you? Do you have any great books to recommend? 
Leave a comment about it, so that other readers can see your picks!

Photobucket


P.S. the giveaway winner is commenter #2, Abby, who enjoyed The Pillars of the Earth. Congratulations Abby! (And well done on finishing Pillars, I started it but couldn't finish it!) Stay tuned for an email from me. Thanks to everyone who commented -- don't worry, I'll have more giveaways soon!