October 26, 2011

Day 26: More about YOU


 I'm curious about you, oh wonderful Quirky Bookworm readers!

  • What are your favorite genres?
  • How many books do you read in a year?
  • Do you like to read several books at once, or just one at a time?
  • Do you like to read right before bed, or early in the day? (Or both?)
  • What's the best book you've read this year?
  • Do you sort your bookcases by genre like I do?
  • Or do you have an e-reader and don't bother with heavy books?

You guys get to hear a lot about what I read -- I'd love to hear more about you! Please leave me a comment and answer some of my questions, it would totally make my day!

And p.s., the picture above has two shelves of my general fiction, one shelf of miscellaneous nonfiction (which just happens to run a little Bryson heavy), and one shelf of linguistics.