December 16, 2011

Weekend Links: The Ryan Gosling Edition

  • You've probably seen this all over Facebook and Twitter already, but I have to share this tumblr of Ryan Gosling, librarian lover. I'm not a huge Ryan Gosling fan, but it cracks me up.
  • Tuesday's Shelf Awareness for Readers had reviews for several books I want to read now! I'm especially interested in Broken Music.
  • Already read The Hunger Games and Divergent? Looking for more YA dystopic literature? Jill at Rhapsody in Books has a recommendation for you.
  • You've still got a few more hours to enter my giveaway to win an Ian Rankin book! Go leave a comment!
  • I was at my mom's house this week -- and in Google Chrome none of the book images load at the top of the blog posts. My mom said she was wondering why I do reviews of books without saying what the title is, ha!
What browser do you use? Do the book cover images show up for you?