July 30, 2013

Tidbits & Links (Both Bookish & Otherwise)

 
7th anniversary
SOMEONE insisted on jumping in between us when we tried to take an anniversary photo. Silly kid.

I had a great little getaway last weekend, although I didn't do nearly as much reading as I thought I would. (I mostly blame Storage Wars for this. Plus the fact that our hotel had an awesome pool, and it was so nice to not feel all the extra pounds for a little while.)  But I did read Wedding Night, and laughed out loud a couple of times at the heroines' shenanigans. I liked that it told the story of two sisters, since so often chick lit is all inside one character's head.

Noel and I celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday. This Buzzfeed list of "23 Ways Your Significant Other is Actually Your Best Friend" is quite true for us. (Although admittedly, we lose Halloween every year. But we totally have a secret handshake!)

And finally, I've found some fun stuff online lately that I thought you would enjoy too.
Have any links to share with me?