December 6, 2013

Procrastinating (As Usual)

Things I should be doing:
  • Writing thank you notes for baby gifts.
  • Addressing Christmas card envelopes.
  • Putting away the enormous pile of clean laundry.
  • Washing the enormous-er pile of dirty laundry.
  • Reading one of the 18 books (18!!!) in my to-review pile.

 photo 7c013ee0-6d83-405b-96d1-43e7b88acde2_zps26422568.jpg


Things I am actually doing:
  • Playing QuizUp. (I'm Jessicah and I'm a Celtic Warrior. You know you're jealous.) I'm loving the British History and World Countries and How I Met Your Mother topics.
  • Letting the baby snore on my chest. Which undermines all determination to get up and do things.
  • Reading The Grey King by Susan Cooper. Man I love these books!
  • Daydreaming about what burger I'm going to order at Diablo Burger tonight. (Our first date since Juliet was born, I'm so excited! Hooray for kids' night out at church for Eleanor, and a friend willing to watch Juliet).

What are YOU procrastinating on?