September 24, 2014

Announcing #31BookPics


I've officially decided to participate in the 31 Days Series for October, and I'm doing 31 Days of Book Pics.

My plan is to keep it simple. I'll post a photo every day on Twitter/Instagram/etc with the hashtag #31bookpics. Then I'll pop a quick post up here, with just a few sentences about the picture. Except for Fridays -- which will be the fun part! Each Friday I'll put a link-up, so that you can link up YOUR #31bookpics posts. You could round up all your pictures from the week, talk about one or two of your favorites, or just link up your Instagram profile.

Here is the full list of bookish pictures I'll be taking; with link-ups in bold.

  1. Bookshelves
  2. Book + Movie
  3. Book Cover
  4. Library 
  5. Breakfast + Books
  6. Small Books
  7. Bookstack
  8. Books & Friends
  9. Bookmark
  10. Current Reads
  11. Orange Books
  12. Books & Nature
  13. Mysterious Books
  14. Books & Portraits
  15. Favorite Reading Place
  16. Red Books
  17. Favorite Books
  18. Books + Drinks
  19. Reading Accessories
  20. Old Books
  21. Pretty Books
  22. Bookish
  23. Throwback Books
  24. Choosing Books
  25. Conversation & Books
  26. Baby Books
  27. Bookstore
  28. Books in Motion
  29. Page Number
  30. Big Books
  31. Spooky Books
I hope you'll think about linking up! As a little incentive, anyone who links up on any Friday in October will be entered in a drawing for a $15 Amazon OR Barnes & Noble giftcard. If you link up 5 different posts on the 5 different Fridays, you'll be entered 5 times! I'll pick the winner on November 1st, and contact you for details. Yay! I hope lots of you play along this month, I think it'll be fun.