October 8, 2014

31 Days of Book Pics: Day Eight - Books & Friends


You know you have good friends when you get them obsessively addicted to Maggie Stiefvater's Raven Cycle with you. 

You know you have great friends when you text and say "Can we take selfies with the Raven Boys and Dream Thieves?" and Meghan says, "Sure I'm on my way home from Target, meet you at Sherri's," and Sherri is like, "No prob, let's climb halfway into a bush in my yard where the light is better." 

You know you have amazing friends when they let you publish those pictures on the Internet. Hooray for spectacular books and friends!


What books have you gotten YOUR friends hooked on?


Unfamiliar with 31 Days? Here's my post explaining all the details of my 31 Days of Book Pics Project. Find all of my #31bookpics here. And don't forget to share your own Books & Friends pics online with the hashtag #31bookpics!