April 6, 2015

#bookwormproblems - the April edition

Both of my #bookwormproblems are audio related this month! The first problem: when I'm sucked into an audiobook, and I end up finding random things to do so I have an excuse to keep listening.


I may or may not have listened to 9 hours of THE ROSE GARDEN in the last day and a half. Lucky for me Juliet's too...
Posted by Quirky Bookworm on Tuesday, March 24, 2015


Also problematic: listening to a gory (or explicit) book, which obviously I can't do with the kids around!




I can't listen to THE SUSPICIONS OF MR WHICHER with the kids around, because it keep talking about all the gory crime details! #bookwormproblems
Posted by Quirky Bookworm on Thursday, April 2, 2015


What are YOUR #bookwormproblems this month? Share in the comments, or link 'em up below.