October 1, 2015

31 Days of Book Pics - Day 1 - Current Reads


You want to hear the crazy part about this picture? None of my current reads are "real" books. Food: A Love Story and I Must Say are audiobooks, Where'd You Go Bernadette? was part audio and now part e-book, and The Marriage Pact is an e-book. Even a year ago, I would have been stunned by how rarely I read actual books these days.


How about you? Do you read "real" books?


This is Day 1 of my 31 Days of Book Pics series for 2015. I'd love it if you'd play along on Instagram and Twitter by posting a bookish picture each day of October. Don't forget to hashtag your photos with #31bookpics so that I can find them!



After today, I'll update this post with links to all the other pics in the series, so that you can always check back here to find the full list!

Day 1 - you just read it!
Day 2 - Shelves
Day 3 - Underrated
Day 4 - Green Books
Day 5 - Movie Adaptation
Day 6 - #bookwormproblems (a link-up!)
Day 7 - Old Favorites
Day 8 - Pretty Books 
Day 9 - Book Accessories
Day 10 - Unforgettable
Day 11 - Book Poetry
Day 12 - Books & Nature
Day 13 - Made You Cry
Day 14 - Book Source
Day 15 - Birthday Books
Day 16 - Obsessed With It
Day 17- Blue Books
Day 18 - Ugly Cover
Day 19 - Reading Place
Day 20 - Picture Books
Day 21 - New Books
Day 22 - Book Club
Day 23 - So Bad It's Good
Day 24 - Audiobooks
Day 25 - Wild Books
Day 26 - Makes You Laugh