October 22, 2015

31 Days of Book Pics - Day 22 - Book Club


Sheila of Deliberate Reader and I are working on a joint book club project for next year. It's called Reading Together: A Family Exploration Book Club. Every month will be themed, and the options will include a picture book, elementary book, and young adult book connected to that theme. 

If you’ve got little kids, read them the picture book! If you’ve got older kids, you can pick which book is right for them. If you’ve got no kids, you’re more than welcome to join in anyway – reading whichever book from the set you like. Additional details will be coming soon, once we get them finalized. I hope lots of you will join us!

This is Day 22 of my 31 Days of Book Pics series for 2015. I'd love it if you'd play along on Instagram and Twitter by posting a bookish picture each day of October. Don't forget to hashtag your photos with #31bookpics so that I can find them! Click the image below to find the whole series!