November 16, 2012

It's Moving Day! (Links)

Our new backyard - with the previous owner's furnishings.
Yup! It's finally moving day! If you follow me on Instagram (I'm jessquirkybookworm) I'm sure I'll be posting lots of pics. In the meantime, enjoy these links.


  • Have you already heard the news about William Shatner's new poetry app? It includes 400 words so far. You use the words to write whatever you want, and then you can listen to the Shat read your creation!
  • I love these tips on throwing a book party. I really want to have one now.
  • Like to start getting in the holiday spirit by reading books set at Christmas? Cathy from Kittling: Books published an extensive list of new Christmas mysteries.
  • I posted this on Facebook a few weeks ago, but I'm considering giving Ken Follett's Century Trilogy a shot. I'm not sure though... I couldn't finish his Cathedral books.
  • And Amy posted this list of bizarre looking libraries on the Quirky Bookworm facebook page. I have to say, I'm pretty happy (given its recent history) that Kosovo even has a huge national library, even if it is weird looking.


 What are YOU doing this weekend?