February 7, 2013

Love of Reading Week 2013


It's here! Happy Love of Reading Week 2013! Over the next week my guest posters and I will be sharing about books on love, books we "evangelize" for, book clubs we've liked, and our favorite books and genres.

And now, let me introduce this year's participants. There are two book bloggers (Nikki and Alyce), and two bloggers who talk about books a lot (Leigh and Anne):


Alyce from At Home With Books
Leigh from Hopeful Leigh
Nikki from BookPairing

They've all written awesome posts that I look forward to sharing with you in the next week. I'll update this post with links to their posts over the next few days. 

Valentine's Day Link-Up with YOUR Love of Reading posts!  


And tomorrow I'll be back to recommend some cute Valentine's Day picture books that Eleanor and I have been loving. In the meantime, feel free to check out the guest posters' blogs, or look back at Love of Reading Week 2012 for even more bookish love.


Do you already follow any of these bloggers?