October 5, 2013

Weekend Update: Four Extremely Short Book Reviews

I read three whole books this week! Plus almost all of a cookbook, although admittedly I skimmed recipes like "Fusilli with Red Wine-Braised Octopus and Bone Marrow". (Shudder)

Here are my short-and-tweet reviews of what I read.


Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
I have a huge Rob Lowe crush now. All I want to do is rewatch episodes of West Wing. #funny  #surprisinglythoughtful #excellentaudiobook

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
LOVED LOVED this follow-up to The Raven Boys. Have a funny story about this one - tell you soon. Makes me wish I knew magical people.


Singularity by Steven James*
Christian fiction about magicians, prostitutes, evil assassins, shady corporations conducting human experiments & homeschoolers. #odd

Classico E Moderno by Steven White*
I started snacking on slices of mozzarella while reading. Going to have to make about 72 recipes from this one. For Shelf Awareness. 


 What have YOU been reading?

*Won't be published till November 5th.
This post contains Amazon links. Thanks for supporting Quirky Bookworm!