May 16, 2014

I'm Excited About: Babies, Bookworm Problems, and Free Audiobooks!

Photo found here.

It's Friday, are you so excited? I am! I get to go meet my new niece who is just barely 5 days old. I foresee little reading this weekend, but that's fine by me! Cute snuggly newborns beat books any day.

In reading news, I finished The Good Suicides this week, and started The Cuckoo's Calling. (Plus I also finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Shh, don't tell the YABMC that I'm sneaking ahead!) I'm thinking next up will be Love Life and Mary Poppins.

In link-ish news, don't forget that the #bookwormproblems link-up is open through tonight. And check out Sheila's post about her neverending to-read pile. I can so sympathize!

(Next month's Bookworm Friday link-up WILL happen on the first Friday of the month, cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die. So have your Judging Books by Their Covers posts ready for June 7th!)

And, it would be a dereliction of my booknerd duty if I didn't remind you about the amazing awesomeness of Sync Audiobooks, which give you a 100% free YA book and classic book each week this summer! This week's downloads are Warp: The Reluctant Assassin by Eoin Colfer and The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. I'm so excited for all the books I'll get to listen to this summer.


What are YOU excited about?