September 8, 2014

31 Days of... Laundry?



Whew! I'm back from vacation. It was super fun, but kinda tiring; crazy how much it messes me up to sleep in strange beds. (I sound like such an old woman, don't I?) 

I really shouldn't be blogging at all... I have so much laundry and unpacking to do.

But I didn't want you to feel neglected, so I'm just stopping in to say hi, and that I'll have a vacation reading round-up ready for you on Wednesday.

While we were gone, I was remembering the #dailybookpic thing from a few years ago, and how fun that was. Maybe I'll try and do something like that for October... 31 Days of Book Pics? 

I had so much fun doing 31 Days series in the past (I did 31 Days of Good Reads and 31 Days of Awesome Kids' Books). But I just don't know if I'll have time to write long reviews this year. I think I could handle a book picture every day though!


What do you think?