October 17, 2014

31 Days of Book Pics: Day Seventeen - Favorite Books



I'm up at my parent's house for the day, and I totally forgot to take a picture of some of my favorite books at home before we left. So I raided my mom's collection to see what I could come up with. The photo is thus a sorta random selection of books that were among my favorites as a kid. It's funny that I just now realized that they all have strong female protagonists... perhaps that's why they were my favorites!

"Favorite" books is such a tricky expression anyway. I don't know about you, but it makes me CRAZY when people ask me what my favorite book is, because it's so very hard to narrow down. And I'm always discovering new authors to love - Deborah Crombie is definitely one of my favorites now, and three years ago I hadn't even read any of her books.

But I'm super curious to hear about YOUR favorites. Do you stick with tried and true authors? Or are you always branching out too? Sound off in the comments, or link-up your own posts below.

And don't forget - if you link up a post, you're automatically entered to win a $15 Amazon or Barnes and Noble giftcard at the end of the month.





Unfamiliar with 31 Days? Here's my post explaining all the details of my 31 Days of Book Pics Project. Find all of my #31bookpics here. And don't forget to share your own Favorite Books pics online with the hashtag #31bookpics!