October 16, 2014

31 Days of Book Pics: Day Sixteen - Red Books


I couldn't believe how many red books I have, after the dearth of orange ones. Granted, some of these look a little orange in this photo, but they looked red on the shelves! And I went ahead and threw Scarlet in, even though the spine is mostly black... because the title is SCARLET!

I also had a handful of linguistic books (The Prodigal Tongue is SO good, have you read it?), several Georgette Heyers, my Easton Press edition of Pride and Prejudice, a couple of Encyclopedia Browns, a Cormac McCarthy, some kid classics like Number the Stars and The Saturdays and of course, my Larousse de Poche


Do any of you have the same RED books?


Unfamiliar with 31 Days? Here's my post explaining all the details of my 31 Days of Book Pics Project. Find all of my #31bookpics here. Find me on Instagram here. And don't forget to share your own Red Books pics online with the hashtag #31bookpics!