October 12, 2015

31 Days of Book Pics - Day 12 - Books and Nature


I'm loving the happy little bush in our backyard right now. And the Chatbooks subscription I set up! It pulls pics from my Instagram, and makes a book with 60 pages in it. I get one a month in the mail, auto-delivered. (You can get them more frequently if you're playing catch-up on a ton of photos, but I like being able to edit the pics, to say, take out the #31bookpics ones, so that the books are just family pics.) And I can't keep up with editing more than 1 books'-worth a month!

If you want to try Chatbooks too, download the app, use this code: QZYHG3UM, and you'll get your first book free.

How do YOU handle printing/saving photos?

This is Day 12 of my 31 Days of Book Pics series for 2015. I'd love it if you'd play along on Instagram and Twitter by posting a bookish picture each day of October. Don't forget to hashtag your photos with #31bookpics so that I can find them! Click the image below to find the whole series!