October 27, 2015

31 Days of Book Pics - Day 27 - Library


One of my favorite Halloween traditions is taking my girls to library story time during the week of Halloween. They read Halloween-themed books (I have a great list of books if you're looking for some of your own!), and then the kids make a big line, and do a little costume parade through the library, getting stickers and other treats from librarians stationed along the way. It really is the cutest thing ever!

I love the kids programs that our library has. We are story time regulars, and my girls get so excited about going there! I was just a tiny bit sad that now that Eleanor's in school, she missed out on the costume parade this year.


Do you love YOUR library?

This is Day 27 of my 31 Days of Book Pics series for 2015. I'd love it if you'd play along on Instagram and Twitter by posting a bookish picture each day of October. Don't forget to hashtag your photos with #31bookpics so that I can find them! Click the image below to find the whole series!