October 26, 2015

31 Days of Book Pics - Day 26 - Makes You Laugh


This book made me laugh out loud multiple times while I was driving! I think perhaps my favorite part was his anti-kale rant, mwahahaha.

The great thing about Jim Gaffigan's humor too, is that he's really family-friendly. I think in that whole 7 hour book there were maybe 3 slightly off-color jokes, and they were over the girls' heads anyway. So nice to have an audiobook I can play in the car without having to worry about what little ears are picking up on!

This is Day 26 of my 31 Days of Book Pics series for 2015. I'd love it if you'd play along on Instagram and Twitter by posting a bookish picture each day of October. Don't forget to hashtag your photos with #31bookpics so that I can find them! Click the image below to find the whole series!