October 28, 2015

31 Days of Book Pics - Day 28 - Quit Reading It

For a while on Goodreads I had an "unfinished-stalled" shelf. But lately when I burn out on books, I've just been changing them back to marking them as "to-read", since I don't like unfinished books messing up my reading stats!

Really, it seems like I should like all of the books in this screenshot. Some YA titles, some Scandinavian mysteries, the sequel to a book I loved...

But for some reason, none of them clicked with me. And there are too many good books waiting to be read - I don't have time to waste on books I'm not enjoying!


How about you? 
How often do you quit reading a book?


This is Day 28 of my 31 Days of Book Pics series for 2015. I'd love it if you'd play along on Instagram and Twitter by posting a bookish picture each day of October. 

Don't forget to hashtag your photos with #31bookpics so that I can find them! Click the image below to find the whole series!