September 3, 2016

Anticlimactic Endings

I hate anticlimactic endings in books. And so, I apologize for the anticlimactic ending of quirkybookworm.com. I've been frustrated, so I haven't addressed it yet. And I'm not sure how many of you will see this - since I don't know if it will go out to subscribers.

Long story short: I lost my domain name, and I can't get it back. It was the day after my 5th "blogiversary", and I'd been questioning whether I wanted to keep blogging anyway. Maybe 5 years was enough. I've decided to take the loss of the domain name as a sign from the blogiverse to stop regularly blogging (although I may occasionally still pop in little updates on what I'm reading here).

However, the archives will still be available here at quirkybookworm.blogspot.com. And, I am still ALL OVER social media. (Some things never change.)

For now, I'm leaving the Facebook page name as Quirky Bookworm (although I'm open to suggestions if you've got 'em!). 

Elsewhere:

Instagram: howjessreads
Twitter: howjessreads
Litsy: howjessreads (this is where I talk about books the most!)
Goodreads: Jessica Howard
Shelf Awareness

Again, my apologies for the abrupt departure. I hope no hearts were broken. (wink) Thanks for a great five years of blogging!