October 1, 2011

31 Days of Good Reads


I'm joining the 31 Days Link Party! That means that I will be blogging every single day in October.

(Does that make me crazy?) 

I think I'm wordy enough to handle it. I also read enough good books to have plenty to talk about. So check back every day for a new book review. And feel free to follow the link love to find lots of other great 31 Days series -- everything ranging from fashion to photography to organization to parenting.

I know I'm pretty new to the blogging scene, but I'm always up for a challenge, and blogging every day for 31 days sounded like a fun and achievable goal

Although maybe I'm cheating since today isn't actually a 'good read', but rather an introduction? Oh well, we're going apple picking this morning, no time to read! But feel free to browse the archives for some interesting reads to start you off.

Day 1: You just read it...
Day 2: Sweet Money
Day 3: A Homemade Life 
Day 4: A Beautiful Blue Death (giveaway!) 
Day 5: Charity Girl
Do you think you could blog every day for 31 days? Are you participating in the challenge?