December 10, 2011

Weekend Links (The Blonde Edition)

  • Earlier this week I messed up my queue, and published two posts on the same day. So in case you missed my post on Arctic Obsession, because it was only up for a few hours alone, go check it out!
  • Amy posted this article about the libraries of famous writers to the Quirky Bookworm Facebook page. I officially want to live in Keith Richards' library.
  • She also posted this link about a beautiful storybook baby shower. It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Thanks for writing half of the weekend links post for me Amy!
  • I totally loved Lauren Willig's The Mischief in the Mistletoe on audiobook! Willig has a really great website full of Pink Carnation information, including a Christmas novella, "Ivy and Intrigue" which is available for free.
Happy weekend! Can you relate to my "Oh no! I meant to click... too late... " moment?