February 23, 2012

I'm Excited About the Tucson Festival of Books!

March 10-11, 2012 is the Tucson Festival of Books! I'm getting really excited about it for several reasons.

First, we had a blast last year. The atmosphere was incredible, there were tons of neat booths, fun things for the kids to do, and delicious food vendors. Among many other highlights, we met Curious George!


Second, Jill of Rhapsody in Books and I are going to meet up! There's also talk of a blogger get-together dinner with a few other people, which sounds awesome.

Third, tons of great authors are going to be there, including: Robin Hobb, Naomi Novik, Lauren Willig, and Charles Todd!! Last year Eleanor was too little to try and sit through any seminars, but this year I'm hoping to go to several and meet some of my favorite authors. And I may try and get a few of my books autographed while I'm at it!

Are you going to the TFOB? Are there awesome book festivals where you live?