February 24, 2012

Weekend Links: The Rather Narcissistic Edition



  • Stephanie Sheaffer and her husband have launched TucsonTopia, a site about what to do/see in Tucson. I agreed to be a contributing writer, and last week I went to review a store called Down East Basics. I had so much fun shopping, and came home with the cutest little black skirt!
  • My review of Sophie Kinsella's I've Got Your Number was in this Tuesday's Shelf Awareness for Readers. If you like chick lit you'll love it -- it was so funny. I read it while we were in Flagstaff for New Year's, and Noel can testify that I laughed out loud multiple times.
  • If you follow me on Pinterest you may have noticed that I'm a wee bit obsessed with grilled cheese. My friend Meghan and I started a blog called Bread, Cheese, and Chocolate to document our kitchen experiments...which often revolve around grilled cheese! (Because, obviously, 2 blogs weren't enough already...) 
  • Are you on Goodreads? Send me a friend request! I like seeing what everyone else is reading...and nothing makes me happier than when I see people add books I just reviewed to their "to-read" shelf. So much fun!
What have you been up to? New blogs? Fun new skirts? 
Awesome pinboards that I should follow?