March 16, 2012

Weekend Links: Kindles, Lists, and Nathan Fillion

  • Own a Kindle, but aren't quite ready to give up "real" books? Check out these Vintage Hardcover Books repurposed as Kindle covers. (Thanks to Sherri for the link!)
  • Have you seen the Telegraph's list of 110 Best Books, broken down by genre? Kerry of Entomology of a Bookworm shares how many of them she's read. I have to admit I haven't read many of them either.
  • Dayna posted 10 Books You Must Read To Your Daughter (Or How to Keep Your Daughter From Ending Up Like That Horrid Girl in Twilight) on the Quirky Bookworm Facebook page. I've read all but the last one. How many have you read?
  • Flavorwire's list of what would be on Jane Eyre's iPod (found via Shelf Awareness) is really funny to me! I have such a hard time imagining Jane Eyre listening to some of these songs.
  • Finally, do you watch Castle? It's a fun show, especially if you're a fan of mysteries (and Nathan Fillion!), and I've particularly enjoyed the last few episodes.