June 8, 2012

Summer Reading, Hunger Games, and BEA (Links)

If you follow me on Twitter, you probably saw me gushing about my new bookshelf. Makes me so happy every time I go up the stairs and walk past it!



  • Don't forget that the first link-up for the Summer Reading Club is only a little more than a week away! Have you been reading The Grand Sophy or The Eyre Affair?
  • Anyone thinking of having a Hunger Games DVD release party*? Check out these Hunger Games inspired cocktails and these Hunger Games party food ideas. 
  • If you follow any other book blogs you've probably seen all the hype about Book Expo America. I so wish I could be in New York for BEA right now! But since I can't, there's always Armchair BEA. I've been having fun reading link-ups from tons of other book bloggers that I didn't know. Next year I'm going to have to be ready and link up some posts of my own.

*Ok, maybe (just maybe) some friends and I are having one. But you already knew we were Hunger Games dorks.