September 25, 2012

We're Going to the Happiest Place on Earth


We bought five day passes to Disneyland, and we're hittin' the road with four adults, a 4 year old, a 2 year old, and a 1 year old. I'm thinking that the fact that we have four adults and only three kids is in our favor.

The fact that I want to ride ALL THE RIDES may not be. We'll see. I may be overly ambitious, but surely five days is enough to ride all the rides, right? Even with three small children?

We also booked a breakfast with Mickey and friends - and we're packing Eleanor's Minnie Mouse dress. I'm so excited to see her face.

We've been marking a big X on the calendar every day, leading up to the day with the Mickey ears drawn on it. She keeps telling everyone, "I'm going to Did-ney-land! I go see Mickey and Minnie and Goofy and Donald and I ride a train."

All of this Disneybabble is to say, I'm not going to get much reading done this week. I'm hoping to pop in later in the week and give a "What-I'm-Packing" list of books (because c'mon, it wouldn't be the Happiest Place on Earth if there weren't books involved!).

But otherwise I'm not planning to post till next Sunday, when I'll reveal my super-awesome 31 Days plan for October. (Hint: it's similar to my 31 Days of Good Reads from last year, but better!)

In the meantime, feel free to check out the Reviews by Genre or Reviews by Title pages, if you're looking for a good book recommend.

And please - leave a comment with your Disneyland/California Adventure tips, especially if you've been since Cars opened! 

What are YOUR best Disney tips?