December 14, 2012

2013 Reading Challenges


I decided to sign up for a couple of reading challenges this year, and thought I'd share them with you.

Obviously, my own was first: The Quirky Bookworm Classics Catch-Up Challenge. There are 18 of us so far, and you're welcome to join in!



I'm also going to do Teresa's Audio Book Challenge again. I sorted of unofficially participated in 2012; I signed up initially, but never followed through in the linkys. I'll try and do better this year.


And I think I'm gonna try Book Journey's "Where Are You Reading?" Challenge. You're supposed to read books set in all 50 states during the year. I love the geographic element, we'll see if I remember to keep up with the Google Map you're supposed to do!

There are a few more challenges I thought about doing, but I don't want to overextend. If any of you are looking for another one though, check them out.

  • Katie from Doing Dewey is doing a Book to Movie Challenge which could be fun for those of you who like reading a book before seeing the film.
  • Lucybird from Lucybird's Book Blog is doing an "Out of Your Comfort Zone" Challenge to help you read different books.
  • And, there are dozens and dozens more reading challenges listed at A Novel Challenge. Go snoop around, I'm sure you'll find one that fits your parameters!

Are you participating in any reading challenges?