February 1, 2013

A Love-of-Reading Sneak Peek



It's February 1st! You know what that means, right? Love of Reading Week is returning. I couldn't be more excited about it this year.

Last year's participants included Megan from Sorta Crunchy, Katie from cakes, tea and dreams, Jill from Rhapsody in Books and Stephanie from Metropolitan Mama.

This year I have four new participants - and on Thursday I'm going to introduce you to them. Then from February 7-13 you'll get a bunch of fun posts about the Love of Reading from my four guest posters and a bit of a rehash from me on my own Love of Reading.

On Valentine's Day itself you're invited to link-up your own post about your Love of Reading or books that you love. It's going to be awesome and oh-so-loveable! So start thinking about what books you love, or why you love reading, and be ready to link-up your own posts.

Are you ready to link-up for Love of Reading Week?