May 3, 2013

Bookity Links

Image found here.
It's been a long time since I've done any weekend links! Here's some of the awesomeness I've seen around lately...


  • You already saw my What I'm Into post on Sunday, but check out all these other What I'm Into posts at Leigh's link-up.
  • To tide you over till Gatsby comes out in theater, check out Book Riot's Gatsby-Arrested Development mash-ups; which are some of the funniest things I've ever seen.
  • I got 24/24 on this book cover quiz. Working in a used bookstore for 6.5 years was good for something after all!
  • Hollywood Housewife is giving away a Kindle Paperwhite. You have till midnight tonight (5/3) to enter.
  • Katie tweeted me this Goodreads infographic. See, that's why I failed at the Classics Catch-Up Challenge... the infographic proves I just picked the wrong plays for my mood right now!
  • And, I updated my 2013 reading map. I knew I was an Anglophile, but geez do I look biased when it's all mapped out.
Got any good links I should see?

P.S. Don't forget the Classics Catch-Up Challenge Link-Up is still open.