May 4, 2014

Oops! (Plus Parenthetical Updates)


So it turns out that it's already May. Which means that last Friday should've been the Bookworm Fridays Link-Up #3!

Photobucket

Oops. (Well, Friday was May 2nd, which is Noel's birthday. And I was busy putting Batman decorations up. And taking Eleanor to another birthday party at the zoo. And having a Harry Potter party. Obviously I was just having way too much fun to think about the fact that it was the first Friday of the month...)


Quirky Bookworm: Beaux Batons for a Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire party

So mark your calendars for next Friday! (The 9th). We'll just pretend it's the first Friday of the month, and we'll share our #bookwormproblems! (Perhaps I should add 'forgetfulness' to my list.)


Juliet and I both liked The Murder Farm. I thought it was creepily good, she thought it was tasty. I also read The Map Thief, and I'm working on Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on audiobook.

I hope you've been reading more than I have! And that the extra week will give you extra time to get your #bookwormproblems posts ready.

What are YOU reading?