Jeanne at Necromancy Never Pays periodically shares trivia questions from a book called Who Killed Iago?: A Book of Fiendishly Challenging Literary Quizzes. I have the same book, so today I'm passing on the fiendish difficulty to you!
No googling allowed. Just answer as many questions as you can in the comments. Then in a couple of days I'll post the answers in the comments, after people have had a chance to guess. (All of the answers consist of two words, which in each case begin with consecutive letters of the alphabet.)
One After the Other: An Alphabetical Round
(from Who Killed Iago?)
- What's the third in Louisa M. Alcott's series of novels about the March sisters?
- What's the actual name of the most famous literary creation of Leslie Charteris?
- Which literary novelist gave the eulogy at the memorial service for Benny Hill?
- Which thousand-page novel of 1996 is set in a North America where Canada, the United States, and Mexico are unified?
- Whose last two novels were The Years and Between the Acts?
- Whose first book was A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius?
- Frederica, Venetia, and The Black Sheep are among whose Regency romances-- a genre she's generally credited with inventing?
- Whose plays include The Wild Duck and Hedda Gabler?