September 17, 2014

Memes, Werewolves, and Wil Wheaton: Bookish Links

Photo found here.

I always used to share weekend links with you, but it's been ages since I've done so. Mostly because I often read things on my phone these days, and I forget to save links. But I finally thought to save you some extra-awesome ones. So hey, it's Wednesday Links, instead of Weekend Links!
  • I've really been enjoying the Quirk Books tumblr (where I found the picture above). Also, I had no idea that Quirk Books existed when I started Quirky Bookworm. Do you know how hard it is to type only "Quirk" after all these years of typing "Quirky"?? (I had to delete the 'y' every time.)
  • This list of "2014 Book Recommendations Based on 2013 Favorites" from River City Reading is awesome.
  • Have you seen the 30 Authors in 30 Days thing? So much book-y goodness! Check out Tanya's post for an example.
  • I liked Katie's review of this audiobook... and I might have to listen to it, just because it's narrated by Wil Wheaton!
  • And, I think that Jill has finally convinced me to give the werewolves a chance. Because really, I don't have a good reason for my anti-werewolf policy. And I do love Maggie Stiefvater.
  • I finally caved to that "10 books that stuck with me" meme on Facebook. And then I saw this list where they compiled 130,000 answers to that. And I felt like a total cliche.



That's what I've been clicking on lately! 
How about you?