October 26, 2014

31 Days of Book Pics: Day 26 - Baby Books


Does Eleanor have a beautiful scrapbook, detailing the first 12 months of her life? Yes. Does Juliet? Nope. Sigh. Second kid syndrome. I've mostly done updates about her every month on my mommy blog though, so I can go back and copy things into a baby book someday. 

Hopefully sooner rather than later; so that she doesn't notice the discrepancy in documentation between them! At least I've printed a few more pictures of her recently, so all the framed pictures in the house aren't only Eleanor.


Confession time: who else slacks on stuff like this?


Unfamiliar with 31 Days? Here's my post explaining all the details of my 31 Days of Book Pics Project. Find all of my #31bookpics here. Find me on Instagram here. And don't forget to share your own Baby Books pics online with the hashtag #31bookpics!