October 19, 2014

31 Days of Book Pics: Day Nineteen - Reading Accessories


My favorite reading accessory is a snack! I've had to really limit my eating options since Juliet was born, since she has soy and dairy sensitivities. Here are a random assortment of the snacks I've been loving lately: Late July chips (I love every variety), cinnamon cookies, apples, and some of my homemade apple-pear butter on a slice of toast. 

My other favorite snack is Fritos. I couldn't take a picture of them, since I'm all out, but I have been obsessed with them in the last few months!



What's YOUR favorite reading snack?


Unfamiliar with 31 Days? Here's my post explaining all the details of my 31 Days of Book Pics Project. Find all of my #31bookpics here. Find me on Instagram here. And don't forget to share your own Reading Accessories pics online with the hashtag #31bookpics!