October 10, 2014

31 Days of Book Pics: Day Ten - Current Reads [A Link-Up]


I've been listening to The Secret Place off and on for almost two weeks now. I'm a bit skeptical about the direction this one is taking - I think it's going to be less Faithful Place and more Broken Harbor for me.

I'm reading The Murder of Harriet Krohn by Karin Fossum to review for Shelf Awareness. So far I'm enjoying it!

And I'm still working through my re-read of The Raven Boys and The Dream Thieves in preparation for Blue Lily, Lily Blue. All I want is to sit down and devour them, but I'm trying to pace myself. 

What are YOU reading? Share in the comments, or link up your own posts below!







Unfamiliar with 31 Days? Here's my post explaining all the details of my 31 Days of Book Pics Project. Find all of my #31bookpics here. And don't forget to share your own Library pics online with the hashtag #31bookpics!