October 3, 2014

31 Days of Book Pics: Day Three- Book Cover [A Link-Up]

I know it's the first Friday of the month, and thus a Bookworm Friday, but instead of your regularly scheduled Judging Books by Their Covers link-up, today is going to be part of the 31 Days of Book Pics. In savvy fashion (for once in my life) I planned ahead though, and made today's photo prompt Book Cover, so that things tie in.



While hunting for good covers to take a picture of, I realized that I own three copies of Georgette Heyer's The Foundling. Whoops! A few years ago I set myself a limit of no more than 2 copies of any one book... one collectible/expensive copy and one every-day copy, max. So one of them has to go. The one on the left is worth the most money, the one in the middle is part of a set of matching bindings, but I think I like the one on the right the best. Decisions, decisions.

Now it's your turn! Link up your #31bookpics posts. I'll leave the link-up open all week (till next Friday's link-up), so feel free to wait a bit if you want to add more of your pictures to your post before linking.
Which Foundling would you get rid of?






Unfamiliar with 31 Days? Here's my post explaining all the details of my 31 Days of Book Pics Project. Find all of my #31bookpics here. And don't forget to share your own Book Cover pics online with the hashtag #31bookpics!