November 5, 2014

Three Quick Notes: Funny, Interesting, and Important!



I've been enjoying not blogging every day, but I also have a couple of things I wanted to share with you: so here's 1 informational thing, 1 interesting thing, and 1 funny thing for you! Happy Wednesday.
  1. Don't forget that the next Bookworm Fridays Link-Up is this Friday! We'll be talking about our #bookwormproblems this week.
  2. I have been on a run of great audiobooks. First was As You Wish by Cary Elwes, then Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I liked that one so much that I promptly started it over and listened to it again, which I've never done before! And now I'm a few hours into Me Before You, which is also fantastic.
  3. I've been in such a good mood the last few days because the weather finally cooled off here. We had to run the AC on November 1st, bc the high was around 90, but then a cold front blew in, and Monday and Tuesday we had highs of about 68. Eleanor walked out of her room shivering on Monday morning, and said, "Mom, do you think it's going to SNOW today?" My relatives in the Midwest had a good laugh at her expense when I posted that on Facebook. 

Enjoying YOUR weather?