July 6, 2015

#bookwormproblems - The Curse of Trilogies


Phew! I barely remembered to write this post. We were out of town enjoying cooler weather for the 4th. So I guess perhaps my first problem is actually a #bookbloggerproblem - remembering to participate in link-ups and to schedule my own link-ups! Ha!

My second #bookwormproblem is that I enjoyed The Winner's Curse so much a couple of weeks ago that I made the mistake of starting The Winner's Crime yesterday. It's so good! And book 3 (The Winner's Kiss), doesn't come out till next March. ARGH. Why do I even start trilogies when they're not all out yet?? The suspense makes me crazy, and then I forget details, but I never want to reread the first two if I just read them a few months ago... 


What #bookwormproblem is bugging YOU this month? Share in the comments, or link-up your own post below!