October 30, 2015

31 Days of Book Pics - Day 30 - Books and Lunch


This picture is from a few weeks ago. I'm not a coffee shop kind of reader (I really dislike coffee), so if I manage to get a few kid-free hours, I'm more likely to read with a burger in hand! 

I know that Laura Tremaine (from Hollywood Housewife), takes regular reading lunches. If it worked out better with school time, I think I'd do it a lot more often. But Eleanor is in school from 8-11, and most lunch places don't start serving till 11. 

Back in my bookstore days, I almost always read on my lunch break - although most the time I'd pick trashy gossip magazines. I mean, come on, when the break room is full of People and Us Weekly, how are you supposed to resist?


Do YOU read at lunch?


This is Day 30 of my 31 Days of Book Pics series for 2015. I'd love it if you'd play along on Instagram and Twitter by posting a bookish picture each day of October. Don't forget to hashtag your photos with #31bookpics so that I can find them! Click the image below to find the whole series!