October 9, 2015

31 Days of Book Pics - Day 9 - Reading Accessories


These are two different reading accessories I use frequently. The earbuds are for audiobooks, which I listen to all the time. And then sometimes, if I'm reading a book at the library or something, I use them to listen to music while I'm reading, so that other people's conversations don't distract me.

I have a handful of pretty bookmarks which I like using when I'm reading hardback books. Sometimes I use whatever scrap of paper is handy, but I usually try and hunt down a bookmark, just because it looks nicer!


Are you a bookmarker?


This is Day 9 of my 31 Days of Book Pics series for 2015. I'd love it if you'd play along on Instagram and Twitter by posting a bookish picture each day of October. Don't forget to hashtag your photos with #31bookpics so that I can find them! Click the image below to find the whole series!