July 30, 2016

Currently: What I'm Eating // Reminiscing About // Planning // Reading // Enjoying


Time: 1:25pm
Eating // Nothing. And I probably won't eat anything for a few more hours because Noel & I went to Prep & Pastry for breakfast this morning, and wowzers am I still full. Noel got the Salmon Beni and I got the Breakfast Sammy, and we split a Churro Doughssant for dessert. (I am ALL about restaurants that offer breakfast dessert.) 
Drinking // A water and a diet coke. I'm the kind of person who always needs 2-3 cupholders in a vehicle. Which works out ok, except on the rare occasions I have a passenger old enough to sit in the front seat and steal one of my cupholders.
Planning // The book/song schedule for the new toddler story time I'm starting at church on Monday morning. I'm pretty excited about it!
Reminiscing About // Wuv. Twue wuv. Our 10th anniversary was yesterday, and thanks to the glory of social media, I've been indulging in a trip down memory lane. I shared a handful of pics on Instagram, if you want to see some silly pictures of Noel and I. 
Wishing // That my house would clean itself. Eleanor stayed home sick from school on Thursday & Friday (and judging by how congested Juliet sounds today, she's catching it). Anyway, what with small, cranky people to entertain, and the fact that we've had a busy couple of days with socializing for friends' birthdays, and celebrating our anniversary... the house is a DISASTER. Which wouldn't be a huge problem, except that I'm having 15 friends over to celebrate Harry Potter's 36th birthday tomorrow night. So yeah, I've gotta motivate myself away from my celebratory lazy indulgence, and into cleaning mode sometime this evening!
Enjoying // All the #DemsinPhilly tweets on Twitter made me quite happy. And that video of Bill Clinton playing with balloons makes me giggle so much!
Reading // I'm loving Truly, Madly, Guilty on audio, and I read the entirety of Eligible yesterday. I thought it was a fun read, and I enjoyed the luxury of staying up late with a book, since I knew we'd get to sleep in today (the girls spent the night at my sister-in-law's house last night). 
Debating // My new haircut. I got it cut and got purple lowlights put in yesterday. I really like the haircut, but the purple actually doesn't particularly show. I'm torn between "I paid a lot, I should contact the stylist and ask for a re-do since I'm not happy" and "Ack, I can't be confrontational, I'll just wait and do some home dye later..." We'll see what wins. 
Watching // I've been indulging in quite the Orphan Black binge lately. Noel's going to be gone at another birthday party tonight, and I think after I get the girls to bed, I'm going to try and finish off season 2.
Time: 1:40pm




What are YOU into?

P.S. I'm planning to link this up with Leigh Kramer's What I'm Into link-up... if I remember!