November 25, 2011

Beauty and the Beast: The Library Edition

  • I've been pinning all sorts of awesome book-related quotes on my "so many books so little time" board on Pinterest. Happy to see I wasn't the only one obsessed with the library on Beauty and the Beast!
  • In case you were offline over Thanksgiving, check out my latest History by Three post: Colonial New England.
  • I love Bookfessions. Book lovers confess their guilty secrets, including things like "I used to steal books from the library" and "I fall asleep cuddling books like they're stuffed animals"!
  • And, this final link isn't book related, but it's Thanksgiving related, and it makes me laugh so hard. I'm so happy that no one in my family is like this!
What did you do for Thanksgiving? Do you have crazy, bossy relatives? 'Fess up: did you want to be Beauty when you were little too?