March 23, 2012

Book Decor, John Green, and The Hunger Games

  • How cute are those tree bookshelves?! I suddenly want to totally re-do Eleanor's room and make her a forest library. 
  • The Quirky Bookworm Facebook page has been virtually redecorated! It makes me so happy. Having friends who are good at graphic design is awfully handy.
  • In unrelated news, I'm starting to feel like I'm the only book blogger who hasn't read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Jill and Florinda both reviewed it this week. I'm hold #42 at the library now. 
  • And finally, I'm not going to be able to go see the Hunger Games movie for at least two weeks probably! Boo! Any of you seen it yet? How does it compare to the book?

Have you read The Fault in Our Stars?
'Fess up, did you go to a midnight showing of Hunger Games?