June 6, 2014

Bookworm Friday Link-Up #4 - Judging Books by Their Covers: Agatha Christie


Can you believe it's already the first Friday in June?! And thus, it's time for a new Bookworm Fridays link-up - and since it's an even month, we're judging books by their covers.




I've read a lot of Agatha Christie lately, since I've been on such an e-book kick, and there's nearly always one available for immediate download from the library.




Last Sunday I read The Body in the Library, with the #1 cover. It was so bright and happy on my bookshelf every time I opened the Overdrive app. So maybe that influenced me, but I think my favorites are the ones that emphasize the books, rather than the dead girl.


But I do kind of like the simple/modern aspect of #5 too.





Which is YOUR favorite cover?


Share in the comments below - and don't forget to link up your own Judging Books by Their Covers posts too!